1. Why register into nuun kids design?
2. How can I make a purchase if I am not in Spain?
You need not worry at all. All you have to do is follow the purchase steps as indicated. If your currency is not Euro, your bank will automatically make the exchange to your country’s currency.
3. Is it safe to use a credit card as payment in nuun kids design?
Yes, we use the secure Gateway Payment from Sabadell Bank.
4. Do prices include taxes?
Yes, all our products include IVA (Added Value Tax) in their prices.
5. Can a product be changed or returned?
Yes, you have 7 days to return or change your product with no explanation given, but it must always be returned in the same condition it was received. Before returning the product you must contact nuun kids design by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will let you know the steps you will need to take. For more information, please read the general purchase conditions.
6. What can you do if an item on your website is out of stock?
Do not hesitate to e-mail us at email@example.com if you are interested in an out of stock product on our website. We will inform you regarding the replacement status for the item.
7. Is it possible to make wholesale orders?
Yes, it is possible, if you own a shop and wish to sell our products. For more information and wholesale prices, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+34) 972 98 73 93.
8. What is the purchase process?
The advantage of shopping at our online store – www.nuunkidsdesign.com – is that you can do it twenty-four hours a day, 365 days a year. You just need to follow these steps:
1. Select your purchase. Before buying anything, it is necessary to read about all our products to see which one best satisfies your needs. Should you have any questions, you can always contact us by e-mail at email@example.com and we will assist you as soon as we can.
2. Register or identify yourself as customer. All users must register in order to make a purchase from our online shop. It is understood that, upon registration, the user declares to have the legal capacity to conclude this contract and therefore be subjected to the present general sale conditions.
3. Select the delivery address. We are aware of the fact that the delivery address may vary, and for this reason we offer the possibility to change it.
4. Gift option. In the shopping cart we offer the option to indicate if the purchase is a gift. Should this be the case, a new window will appear giving you the option to write a personal dedication to the receiver. At the moment of payment, you will have the chance to edit or correct this text and, if you need to, specify an alternative delivery address.
5. Transport characteristics. You will be able to know the location of your product at any time. We will provide you with a tracking number so you can track the state of your order.
6. Payment method after purchase completion. Please read the payment method section.
7. Check your e-mail and track the product. Your order will be guaranteed with a confirmation e-mail. In case you do not get this confirmation, please contact us: info@nuunkidsdesign.
9. Why am I not receiving any purchase confirmation e-mail?
You should always receive a purchase confirmation e-mail, certifying the purchase. If you do not, please verify if you have an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org in your spam and/or bulk mail folders. Should you not find an e-mail in these folders please contact us by e-mail or phone as soon as possible.
10. When will my purchase arrive?
The delivery period shall vary depending on the place and delivery type. As a regular norm, national orders including the Balearic Islands will take between 48-72 hours, and between 3-10 days for the Canaries and the rest of the world. You will be able to track your order at all times with the tracking number you will receive. If you need your order urgently, you will need to contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (+34) 972 98 73 93.
Please be aware that if you place your order on the weekend or on a bank holiday, it will be shipped on the next working day after your purchase.
Should you make a payment with a bank transfer, the order will be shipped once we receive the bank receipt.
11. How do I return a product?
If you wish to return a product, you must send it in the same conditions you received it and within seven days from its reception.
You must pay the return shipping costs if there is no reason for the return.
In the case of a faulty product, nuun kids design will pay all added costs.
You will need to include the bill in the shipping box. We will proceed to reimburse its price after we receive it and check the state of the product.
nuun kids design will only accept the return of products bought from its official website. If you have bought the product in another physical or online shop, you will need to contact them for any returns.
12. What happens if I receive a faulty item?
Should you receive a faulty item or an erroneous order, you must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject lien: FAULTY OR ERRONEOUS ITEM, indicating your full name along with the order number (see bill) and including any detailed comments you deem necessary to solve this issue. You will also need to specify whether you prefer an exchange for another product or a money refund. You will receive an answer by e-mail as soon as possible.
13. How are nuun design kid’s different pieces of furniture assembled?
All our furniture includes instructions with easy and intuitive explanations of the assembly of each part. If you lose the instructions please contact us: info@nuunkidsdesign.
14. What happens if I lose a piece or a part breaks?
If you have any sort of problem, whether it is a lost piece or a broken part, do not hesitate to e-mail us at email@example.com specifying the following on the subject line: PIECE LOST OR BROKEN. In the message content, please specify the piece or part along with the order number (see bill) and we will contact you as soon as possible to resolve the problem.
15. What certificates of approval do your products have?
The Oueat convertible high chair is in full compliance with the requirements in European Standards EN 14988-1:2006 + A1: 2012, and the Ohplay and Ubdesign are in full compliance with the requirements in European Standards EN-1729-1: 2006 and EN-1729: 2:2012.
16. How can I clean the products?
The furniture with a damp cloth and a bit of soap.
The cushions and bags for furniture: They wash very easily at 30ºC with a delicate program. Just lay them flat on the clothes dryer to dry.
The feeding cushions: Allows to be fully drawn. They wash very easily at 30ºC with a delicate program.
17. Can I order just one piece or accessory?
If you need a specific piece that is not on sale in our accessory catalog, you must e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire if the piece you require is available.
18. Is this furniture suitable for professionals, decorators, architects…?
Yes, it is very simple and streamlined furniture both in form and finish, and certainly quite suitable for architecture and design professionals. It is built in Europe with birch, a very noble wood. One of its main characteristics is how easily it can be compacted if it is not used, becoming a decorative piece of furniture with endless possibilities.
For information and prices, please contact us at or call us at (+34) 972 98 73 93.
19. Is this furniture suitable for nursery schools?
Yes, its multiuse and reuse characteristics make this furniture quite suitable for all types of children’s equipment (nursery schools, schools…). Thanks to its versatility, and in order to promote socialization and creativity in children, it will let you use a single space in different ways, as either a classroom or a playroom.
For information and prices, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at (+34) 972 98 73 93.